TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Cambridge Institut charges a centre administration fee to cover administration, room hire, exam supervision and exam invigilation costs.The centre administration fee is currently €130 per paper. Please include evidence of payment with this registration form (Please see above). Please note: Registrations will only be processed when all fees have been paid in full 7 working days before the exam day. Any incurring bank charges will be carried by the applicant.
2. Acceptable payment methods include cash payments made in person at the Cambridge Institut Reception or bank transfer. Our bank details are as follows:Account name: Cambridge InstitutIBAN: DE19700700240403266002BIC: DEUTDEDBMUCDeutsche Bank
3. A receipt will be sent to you, together with a registration confirmation and exam-venue details, once your centre registration has been processed.
4. If you miss an exam owing to illness, you have a maximum of 14 days after the examination to provide us with a medical certificate covering the examination dates for which you were absent. €70,- for each examination paper not taken will then be refunded. All cancellations have to be made in writing. Please note: refunds are made in the case of illness only. The letter enclosing your medical certificate should contain details of your bank and account number.
5. The Cambridge Institut will make every effort to ensure that examinations are well organised and run as smoothly as possible. We will do our utmost to deal efficiently with any problems arising from circumstances beyond our control and hope to minimise any inconvenience caused for the candidates sitting examinations on our premises. The Cambridge Institut's liability is limited to a refund of the exam administration fees only or to the candidate having the opportunity to re-sit the examination at a later date, depending on the instructions of the University/Institution.
May, 2016Cambridge Institut, Residenzstr. 22, 80333 München
T +49(0)89 22 11 15