Who is this course for?
The General Training Booster (GT) course is ideal for test takers wishing to maximise their IELTS score for
- emigrating to an English-speaking country (UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand)
- training or studying at below degree level
- getting another job in one’s own country.
How long is the course?
3-day course block – 12 teaching hours
- 4 teaching hours per evening from 17.30 to 21.10h including breaks
- 1 teaching hour = 50 mins
What will I learn?
During the course you will
- become familiar with the format and requirements of the IELTS GT
- improve your examination techniques to optimise your performance in each test paper, with a special focus on Speaking and Writing
- practise using selected IELTS GT questions and tasks
What is included in the course?
- 12 teacher online contact hours (3 consecutive evenings, (17.30 – 21.10h)
- Teacher-guided self-study tasks
- Learning material (digital resources)
- Practice-test questions with feedback including an individual mock speaking test (held outside class time)
What minimum level do I need for the IELTS GT Booster Course?
- Ideally you would already have a minimum IELTS Level 5.0 (CEF B1+)
- All participants will benefit from our free comprehensive English pre-course placement test (written and spoken) which helps us to tailor our courses to the individual needs of test takers.
This booster course is currently in planning. If you have any questions or would like to be added to the waiting list: