Who is this course for?
The IELTS Academic Booster course is ideal for students who wish to maximise their IELTS test score for worldwide university course admission (undergraduate or postgraduate) or for job applications for work in an English-speaking country.
How long is the course?
3-day course block – 12 teaching hours
- 4 teaching hours per evening from 17.30 to 21.10h including breaks
- 1 teaching hour = 50 mins
What is included in the course?
- 12 teacher online contact hours (3 consecutive evenings,17.30 - 21.10h with expert native speakers)
- Teacher-guided self-study tasks
- Learning material (digital resources)
- Practise-test questions with feedback
What will I learn?
During the course you will
- become familiar with the format and requirements of the IELTS Academic test
- improve your examination techniques to optimise your performance in each test paper, with a special focus on Speaking and Writing
- practice using selected IELTS Academic questions and tasks
What minimum level do I need for the IELTS Academic Booster Course?
- Ideally you already have a minimum IELTS Level 5.5 (CEF B2)
- All participants will benefit from our free comprehensive English pre-course placement test (written and spoken) which helps us to tailor our courses to the individual needs of test takers.
Please note: This course is designed to only focus on the exam context and techniques. English language courses can be found here.