TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The completed examination entry form and examination fee must reach the Cambridge Exam Centre’s office in Munich by the "Final Registration Date"; otherwise your application cannot be accepted. The correct fee should be paid at the Cambridge Exam Centre’s office in Munich (Residenzstr. 22, 80333 München) or transferred to:
Cambridge Institut GmbH IBAN: DE94700700240050778001 BIC: DEUTDEDBMUC Deutsche Bank
By submitting this form you will receive the bank details and Terms and Conditions (Please see below) by email. Registrations will only be processed once the examination fee has been paid for in full. The Cambridge Institut reserves the right to cancel an examination if, by the registration deadline, the required minimum number of candidates is not reached.
1. CONFIRMATION OF ENTRY A Confirmation of Entry giving dates, times and Munich location of your Written, Listening & Speaking tests will be sent to you by email not later than 10 (paper based examinations) / 5 (computer based examinations) working days before the Written exam date. If you have NOT received your Confirmation of Entry by this deadline, please contact us immediately at exams(at)cambridgeinstitut.de
2. WITHDRAWAL FROM AN EXAMINATION If you have registered, but are prevented from taking an examination, your fee will not be returned or carried forward to a later examination.Cambridge English Language Assessment will consider applications for refunds on medical grounds if a doctor’s certificate is produced stating that the candidate was unable to take the examination through ill-health. Applications for refunds should be made by letter to this centre and will be forwarded to Cambridge English Language Assessment. A doctor’s certificate must be enclosed. The refund amounts to 50% of the total exam fee. The letter enclosing your medical certificate should contain details of your bank and account number and must reach this centre no later than 5 working days after the Written exam.
3. ANSWER SCRIPTS Answer scripts become the property of Cambridge English Language Assessment and are not returned to candidates or this examination centre.
4. TEST-DAY PHOTO You should be aware that the examination centre is obliged to take a ‘test-day photo’ of each candidate on the day of their Speaking test.
5. IDENTIFICATION / PASSPORT Candidates are required to provide photographic identification for each paper on the day of the examination. Failure to present a Passport/I.D. may result in not being allowed to take the exam.
6. DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY STATEMENT
I understand that, if I am prevented from taking the examination, the exam fee I have paid will not be returned or carried forward to later examination. I declare that I am aware of and agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions for this examination. I am aware that the examination centre is obliged to take a "test-day photo" of each candidate on the day of my Speaking test.
T +49(0)89 22 11 15