TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Cambridge Institut charges an exam and administration fee to cover administration, room hire, exam supervision and invigilation costs. Please include evidence of payment with this registration form. Registrations will only be forwarded to the Admissions Testing Service if the centre registration fee has been paid in full. Any bank charges incurred will be carried by the applicant.
2. The centre registration fees 2020 are : a. € 230 BMAT standard entry fee (until 1st October 2020 1pm) b. € 290 BMAT late entry fee (until 15th October 2020 1pm, last date for BMAT entries) c. € 165 all other admissions tests standard entry fee (until 15th October 2020 1pm) d. € 195 TMUA standard entry fee (until 1st October 2020 1pm) e. € 255 TMUA late entry fee (until 15th October 2020 1pm, last date for TMUA entries) Entries will be accepted until 1st October respectively 15th October 2020, no later than 1 p.m. Registrations later than 1 p.m. 15th October 2020 cannot be accepted.
3. Please note that it is not possible to withdraw from taking the test after 15th October 2020.
4. Please do not send cash with your centre registration. Acceptable payment methods include bank transfer or cash payments made in person at the Cambridge Institut Reception. Our bank details are as follows:
Cambridge Institut IBAN: DE19700700240403266002 BIC: DEUTDEDBMUC Deutsche Bank Please allow at least one week for banks to carry forward money transfers.
5. A receipt will be sent to you, together with a candidate entry number once your registration has been processed.
6. Your individual timetable, giving the Assessement Test times and venue details, will be sent to you by 28th October 2020 at the latest.
7. Answer scripts become the property of the University of Cambridge and are not returned to candidates or the Cambridge Institut.
8. For result release dates please refer to http://www.admissionstestingservice.org/
9. Data Protection and Privacy Statement. Please refer to http://www.cambridgeenglish.org/footer/data-protection/
The Cambridge Institut will make every effort to ensure that examinations are well-organised and run as smoothly as possible. We will do our utmost to deal efficiently with any problems arising from circumstances beyond our control and hope to minimise any inconvenience caused for the candidates sitting examinations on our premises. The Cambridge Institut‘s liability is limited to a refund of the centre exam administration fees only or to the candidate having the opportunity to re-sit the examination at a later date, depending on the instructions of the Examining Institution.
T +49(0)89 22 11 15